I Am An Unusual Thing


Hello and Welcome!

The title of this post is not self-referential.

It is the title of my third "graphic novel" that I will be posting on a brand new blog that is linked to this one.

The address is: http://iamanunusualthing.blogspot.com

The blog is the books doppelganger so to speak.

This blog Me, Theodoros will still be here for everything else I post.

My two previous "graphic novels" known as "Scary!" and "Filthy" were published in the late 1990's by Fantagraphics Books. At this juncture they are both out of print. You can find them used on Alibris or Ebay if you are so inclined. Since then I have only written short stories which have been published in a variety of anthologies and magazines in Europe and the United States.

I have no rational reason to begin writing another "graphic novel" other than I sort of feel like it.

It is my intention to post one chapter a month, or at the very least every other month, or some combination of both of these.

So if you enjoy Soap Operas, this could be your cup of hemlock.

It is going to be a 21st Century technological version of a Gothic Penny Dreadful.

You can tune in right now and enjoy the very first chapter: Bird Nest On The Ground.

Again, the link is: http://iamanunusualthing.blogspot.com

Comments

Post a Comment